How to debug a windows app

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at gmx.at
Sat Feb 15 14:35:35 CST 2003

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 21:30:00 +0100, Gerhard W. Gruber <sparhawk at gmx.at> wrote:

fixme:file:SetFileAttributesW (L"D:\\home\\agent\\"):2000 attribute(s) not
implemented.
fixme:mdi:MDIRefreshMenu partially function stub
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsA (0x419e1698,0x406b1cd4,0x4196e278),stub!
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsA RAS support is not implemented ! Configure
program to use LAN connection/winsock instead !
fixme:mdi:MDIRefreshMenu partially function stub
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsA (0x419e1358,0x406b1de0,0x406b1e28),stub!
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsA RAS support is not implemented ! Configure
program to use LAN connection/winsock instead !
wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsA (0x41993cb8,0x405a011c,0x405a0164),stub!
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsA RAS support is not implemented ! Configure
program to use LAN connection/winsock instead !

This problem seems to happen quite often when I use email only. When I post NG
messeges before sending email it happens also but not that often.
--
Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)