Resources and more with Darwin

Pierre d'Herbemont stegefin at free.fr
Sun Feb 16 11:22:56 CST 2003

Hi all!

I am trying to build wine onto Max OS X/Darwin. I am getting trouble
with windres and the *.res files. I would like to know if it would be
possible to have winelib running without those resources, I mean, could
I build a program and link it fine without those resources?

In a second time I would like to know if you plan to use wrc as the
only (without windres) resource manager. I have read in the list
something like that, could you give me the confirmation?

Also I would like to know in which measure is the Elf file format
implicated in wine (in opposition to darwin's mach-o).

Thanks,

Pierre