Fix small bug in RtlFindMostSignificantBit (Attachment as Mime Base64) [Virus checked]

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Mon Feb 17 10:57:26 CST 2003

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Dan Kegel wrote:
>

>>Suggestion: turn off HTML email when posting to
>>the wine mailing lists.  Plain text is much easier
>>for many people to read.
>>

>In fact, HTML mail is frowned upon around here :)
>

>>Minor nit: most people, when they attach patches, use
>>a filename that ends in .patch.
>>

>I'd say most people use .diff, but maybe that's just me...

It makes no difference what extention you use and I see all kinds.
Lately I have taken to .diff.txt since mozilla mangles my sgml diffs
without the .txt extention. The main idea is to make it possible for
anyone to view the patch inline. From what I have seen most mailers will
inline .txt extention attachments.

--

Tony Lambregts