Prob compiling cvs 20030218

Fabian Cenedese Cenedese at indel.ch
Tue Feb 18 04:50:09 CST 2003

Hi

I just updated to the cvs version of wine and can't compile anymore. Configure
and make depend went fine but make fails with errors in dsound.h:
Lines 326-332, 360-367 and many more: stray '\' in program.
Looks like it doesn't like the continuing macros here. Then there are followup
errors because these macros are not ok.
As this file was last modified already some days ago and nobody is complaining
I guess it's just me having this problem and regression search wouldn't help.
But make clean / make distclean didn't help either. Anybody got a hint what
could be wrong?

Thanks   Fabi