wcmd in a terminal, is it possible?

J. Grant jg-lists at jguk.org
Tue Feb 18 17:21:00 CST 2003

Hi,

wcmd is very useful for me.

However, I would like to use wcmd in a terminal, other than the extra
window in the wine style.  Then the copy paste issue I reported in my
other email would be avoidable.

Is there a way to run wcmd in a terminal? (NT5 cmd.exe can run, but it
crashes when running batch files and I would rather use wcmd).

I tried ttydrv in "config", but no luck with that.

Also I tried using "wineconsole cmd.exe" however that filled my terminal
with "fixme:wineconsole:WCURSES_FillCode Not done yet (330)" and then
characters were displayed but Enter stopped working, now its just hung.

Regards

JG