Request.

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Feb 20 23:52:42 CST 2003

On February 18, 2003 09:09 pm, Oleg Lyamtsev wrote:
> The question is: how can I load DLL under Linux and call Windows function?

Yes, you can, but you have to do it froma Winelib app.
The simplest way is to follow Mike's advice: first develop
your application under Windows using MinGW (including
GNU make & Co.). Once that works, just take everything
as is, change the CC, CXX and WRC definitions in your
Makefile to:
CC = winegcc
CXX = wineg++
WRC = wrc

and things should just work! :) Of course, you may need to
run winemaker once on your source to help you translate
include directive that use \ instead of /, or wrong case in
filenames.

Please report any problem you may have, and we'll try to help.

You may find some interesting info on my Winelib page:
    http://www.dssd.ca/wine/Winelib-Apps.html

Good luck!

--
Dimi.    <http://www.dssd.ca/wine/>