Wine 0.9 config applets?

Jaco Greeff jaco at puxedo.org
Tue Feb 25 05:50:43 CST 2003

On Saturday 22 February 2003 07:08 pm, Mike Hearn scribbled on a piece of
papyrus:
> > Last time I talked to Jaco, he was busy finding work. Hopefully he'll
> > resurface soon, maybe he has a nice surprise for us :).
>
> Yeah, Jaco, are you there? :)

Alive and kicking. Way behind, but alive. Real life has set in the past month
or so and I'm only starting to re-surface at this point. Somewhere between
needing to put food on the table and having a new small dog things just drops
on the floor.*sigh*

Add some HW troubles to this and I'll need to see where I am at this point. (I
just damn well hope I have recent backups...) Well, I know my Win2K install
is borked, along with my MDK 9.0 install (9.1RC1 seems fine but won't do for
wine) been too scared to look for data that might have gone missing...

Jaco-not-having-aloverly-time