wrc: change -J to -I-

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Wed Feb 26 12:21:28 CST 2003

On 26 Feb 2003, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> Sure, but there's no need for a getopt-specific library, it can use
> the normal portability mechanisms of libwine (though I'm planning to
> split the portability bits of libwine into a separate lib, but that's
> a different issue...)

Oh no, I didn't mean a getopt-specific library. I was just under the
impression that you didn't want the tools (such as wrc) be linked
with libwine, since I've noticed that port.h disables the usage
of certain functions for which we already have alternative implementations
in libwine (like strcasecmp). But that was just a cursory look,
maybe I misread that. But also, IIRC, I've submitted something
adding a getopt_long to libwine, but you opted for the current scheme:

http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-patches/2002/12/0063.html

Sure, it was just the shell :), but would building on that work for you?

--
Dimi.