stricmp

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at sun.consumer.org.il
Wed Jan 1 10:46:18 CST 2003

Assuming this is a winelib app that is compiled within the wine source
tree, what do I need to do (both makefile and include wise) to make it
compile?

I tried adding msvcrt to "IMPORTS", but if I try to include
"msvcrt/string.h", I get tons of conflicts with other includes over
WCHAR and such.

Help?

            SH.