winemaker problem

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 1 14:33:45 CST 2003

> The process generates a Makefile that is supposed to complie a
> ressource file e.g. winemine.rc with the wrc compiler, but
> winemaker adds a '-L' option to the wrc compilwr that is does
> not recognize.

Please Retry with CVS version.

> I am using wine-20021219 on RedHat 8.0.
>

> Problem 2
> =========
Define a drive that can see rhis directory, for example P: as
/user/usr/local/wine/programs/ or move the source directory where it
can be seen by current defined drives in $HOME/.wine/config.

If you read it, the error message describes exactly what must be
done...

> When i try to run winemine I get this error
> (/user/usr/local/wine/programs/winemine-hcs) #./winemine-hcs
> winemine-hcs.so
> Warning: could not find wine config [Drive x] entry for
> current working directory
> /user/usr/local/wine/programs/winemine-hcs; starting in
> windows directory.
> /usr/local/bin/wine: cannot find 'winemine-hcs.exe'

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.