Debugger / wineconsole problem

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 2 09:19:26 CST 2003

I have almost the same problem.
when launching wcmd under gnome2 without desktop mode, I don't have the
keyboard until I open any entry in a menu.
when launching a second wcmd, the same occurs and none of the 2 wcmd
receive the keyboard input.

 --- Eric Pouech <eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr> a écrit : > Lionel Ulmer
wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have a little annoying problem with the wineconsole / winedbg :
> as soon as
> > I switch to another window and come back to the debugger, I loose
> keyboard
> > input. Mouse input still works fine.
>
> do you mean switching window or desktop ?
> I recently upgraded my system (and the window manager) and it seems
> that
> wine no longer behaves correctly when coming back from another
> desktop
> leaving and entering the window actually fixes the pb
>
> > I have also often graphical glitches (ie I have only garbage when
> scrolling
> > due to a newline being displayed). The scollbar seems also to be
> > non-functionnal.
>
> there are a few know bugs in scroll implementation, but that
> shouldn't
> screw up the scrollbar. could you be more precise on the issues here
>
> A+
> --
> Eric Pouech

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.