RESENT: running confirmance tests, question

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 5 03:30:42 CST 2003

Francois,
Thanks.

All tests runned sucessfully and match the test page but netapi32
access.
I know its marked as invalid test for XP, but it currently crashes.

> I have just uploaded a new version of the test binaries to the above
> location. Before that version the binaries contained lots of patches
> that were not yet in CVS because I compiled them from my standard
> Wine
> tree. Now I am using a separate Wine tree so the binaries are
> compiled
> from a clean CVS tree. Also, now the page will tell you when the
> winetests.zip file has last been updated. Currrently it reads:
>
> winetests.zip -- Sunday, 05-Jan-2003 04:32:51 MET -- 1.1M

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.