Agent File Access

Oliver Sampson olsam at quickaudio.com
Sun Jan 5 11:05:36 CST 2003

Howdy,
I'd like to (finally) get around to fixing something that Agent does
that's really annoying.  When launching programs, it sends a string
with backslashes for directory markers instead of forward slashes.

Anyhow, if I'm going to start looking at the problem, could someone
point me at the right file to begin looking at?  I think I asked this
some time ago, but I can't seem to find the email.  (I remember
looking at the code, and since it was a *real* simple fix, it sorta
just fell by the way side.)

Thanks,
Oliver Sampson
olsam at quickaudio.com