problem building tests with msvc6

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sun Jan 5 18:47:21 CST 2003

Found the missing step.  I needed to do
   Build / Set Active Configuration / "wineruntests - Win32 MSVC Headers"
before building.  That lets me get to the next set of errors:
c:\wtest\dlls\ntdll\tests\error.c(23) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'ntstatus.h':
No such file or directory
c:\wtest\dlls\ntdll\tests\rtlbitmap.c(26) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'winternl.h': No such file or directory

This happens even after installing service pack 5 for msvc6.

To work around this, I removed ntdll from wineruntests_files
(makes sense, since I'm building on windows Me, I suppose).

Haven't finished building yet, but thought I'd at least post these
two workarounds.
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel