Agent crashes and burns

Oliver Sampson olsam at quickaudio.com
Mon Jan 6 13:02:32 CST 2003

Howdy,
It's been a little while since I've updated my CVS and I wanted to get
the latest update before breaking things myself.

I updated to today's CVS, and Agent would barely load and then crash.
I would then get a message from the console saying it couldn't start
the debugger (I've since fixed that.)  So, in a panic to get my email
back (so I'll be able to write this email), I went back a week in the
cvs, did a new build and everything is working fine again.

So, the bad news is that something since 20021228 has broken things
for agent pretty severely.  The worse news is that I don't have a
traceback.  If no one is seeing a simlar prolbem, I could download the
latest CVS and try again...

One other thing:
As I look through the code, and I see how the procedure headers are
turned into the auto doc for the web site.  Would it be acceptable to
refine some of those headers to include comments and return codes and
so forth (like WinExec)?

And if I find errors in the documentation, is the right thing to do to
send a diff for the sgml?

Thanks,
Oliver Sampson
olsam at quickaudio.com