wrc: -v, -h, -w, -O res16

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Jan 9 13:29:24 CST 2003

On January 9, 2003 02:23 pm, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> -w16 can apply to all modes, not only .res, so you would need to
> support 'asm16' and 'hdr16' too. It seems cleaner to keep it as a
> separate option.

Yes, I know, but we officially don't support Win16. We only need 16-bit
support in a handful of places within wine, and there we use only .res.

We make a big point about not supporting Win16 (headers, libs, etc. --
and I like that! :)), it seems a bit confusing to clutter the options
(which are already too many) with it.

I mean, come on -- who would use it? :) Win16 has been dead for so many
years, I doubt there are that many Win16 programs in existance, and of
those, who would use wrc?!?

--
Dimi.