Kaleidagraph demo

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Jan 10 10:17:13 CST 2003

I'm downloading it now to take a look (until I get a response back on
the menu bug I don't have much to do atm :), but I suggest you upload
the trial exe to a website somewhere if you want people to have a look,
I went through the registration routine but most others won't bother.

> Running Kaleidagraph does give quite a few problems.

Unless all the issues are extremely obvious, you might want to list
them. I have no idea how to work graphing apps for instance, so the
testing I can do is extremely limited.

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center