Wine, Mozilla & IE ?

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Fri Jan 10 14:57:11 CST 2003

Why don't look at the stuff Apple made for their khtml wrapper? They made two
components to interact with khtml. One javascript wrapper (JavascriptCore)
and another component containing some sort of QT wrapper called WebCore. The
license of WebCore looks LGPL compatible (not 100% sure), so perhaps it is
possible to reuse the stuff they made.

When khtml gets an update they can plug it in this framework and it should
work. (theoraticly)