new to wine and would like to be actively involved.

Shravan Sadasivan shravan at GameBox.net
Tue Jan 14 11:46:30 CST 2003

Hi Team,
         A big thank you to all you guys for the warm welcome and the tips.
I will get down to following your suggestions actively and you will see me
taking part in discussions as well as coming up with suggestions for the
betterment of wine. Please bear with me in case I am a little ignorant
towards the beginning :) .. otherwise virtual beer's to one and all on this
list.

Shravan