Time

Oliver Sampson olsam at quickaudio.com
Thu Jan 16 07:33:53 CST 2003

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:59:30 +0100, Rein Klazes <rklazes at xs4all.nl>
wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:33:03 +0000, you wrote:
>
>> Howdy,
>> Forgive me if this is already known, but I checked the bug list and
>> didn't see it.
>>
>> It would seem that when Agent makes a call to get the Wine system
>> time, it's returned the BIOS time, but not the adjusted time zone.
>> For example I have set in my KDE environment as the time and as CET
>> (which is where I am.)  You see that the time that this email was sent
>> is actually around 15:32 instead of the real 16:32.
>
>You are wrong.

Thanks for being gentle.

 '15:32 +0000' == '16:32 CET'

How's that?

>Whether to post in UTC (as you do) or local time (what you expect) is
>somewhere configurable in agent.ini. It does not affect the time as you
>see in the messages pane, that should be the local time.

I went looking for this in the help file, and couldn't find it.  I
don't want to post in UTC.  But before I go jumping to the forte
newsgroup, i just wanted to make sure that the tune call to the wine
system was cool.

Thanks,

Oliver Sampson
olsam at quickaudio.com