Add check to SetMenuItemInfo

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Jan 17 03:15:43 CST 2003

Well, a conformance test would be most useful for being run on Windows,
we already know what Wine does. So the fact that Delphi is faster to
write stuff in than raw C is what motivated me to ask. Yes, there is a
free object pascal compiler, i can't remember what it's called though

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center