Patch for Wine-20030115 heap allocation on Solaris 8 x86

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Jan 17 21:54:55 CST 2003

John Wehle wrote:
>>Don't you think that it would have been time to ask Alexandre
>>what the hell he's been thinking about constantly rejecting it ? ;-)
>

> Didn't know it had been rejected.
>
> I'm really not up on how wine development is done.  In general I'm suppose
> to email julliard at winehq.com if I don't receive an ACK / NACK regarding a
> patch?

I think it's more like:

If you get any feedback about a proposed patch on the mailing
list, you need to deal with the feedback one way or another
before the patch will be applied.

That allows Alexandre to just snoop the mailing list to
get a feel for what patches pass muster.
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com