Packaging Update $3

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Sat Jan 18 11:24:08 CST 2003

Tom Wickline wrote:
> I sent a patch 9 hours ago and it still has not shown up so im
> re-sending the patch.

Ahh, well. To prevent that, you need to subscribe the email address you
are using to the wine-patches list, otherwise it waits for me to get
around to moderating it. Since your previous email appears to have been
sent at about midnight my time, there was a bit of a wait before I saw it ;)

If you already are subscribed under a different email address, it is
perfectly ok to subscribe another. Just go into your user preferences
after completing the subscription process and turn On "Disable mail
delivery" to prevent getting multiple copies of postings sent to you.