App works almost perfectly, but one MDI screen won't draw

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Wed Jan 22 03:46:29 CST 2003

Could you explain this to me please? I tried Kaleidograph and started
looking at why the "Demo version only" dialog that pops up at the
beginning wasn't blanking the background properly, which I decided was
because the app didn't call BeginPaint but I am very much a novice.

So, if you could explain how you tracked down these bugs I'd very much
appreciate it!

thanks -mike

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>