dos4gw stub exec failed

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 22 13:38:55 CST 2003

I downloaded it from the site. it talks about install.exe, which is not
found into the zip. (??)
It will actually have problems with mice, since we lack the needed
functions, -330015, -330016 and -330017 which should be easy to
implement.

Dont know how to run it correctly since "Desktop" has no effect.

> You could try running those programs using DOS32A (DOS/32 Advanced)
> extender. It seems to work quite well. I just posted a patch that
> is required to get its installer working, though, so you might
> have some trouble unpacking it...

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus, in "Matrix".