RtlpWaitForCriticalSection?

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Jan 22 15:03:45 CST 2003

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Christian Costa wrote:
[...]
> >err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x70460350 "?" wait timed
> >out, retrying (60 sec) tid=08436988
[...]
> I think, It would be cool to have all locks named and thus make
> debugging and bug report easier.
> It's not a hard task but names must be meaningfull. :-)

I guess you mean all Wine locks should be named (I'm not sure it would
be good to give a name to unnamed application locks).

Naming the Wine locks would be nice (or is it done already?). But more
than meaningful names, what we would need are grep-able names :-)

           Demander si un ordinateur peut penser revient à demander
                          si un sous-marin peut nager.