dos4gw stub exec failed

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 22 19:45:32 CST 2003

games demos:
tomb raider
grand theft auto
absolute pinball

a 64k demo called fukjobb, which works fine.

comment : running dos4gw.exe itself hangs.
it normally should return the usage message.

 --- Enrico Horn <EnricoHorn at t-online.de> a écrit : > On Tuesday 21
January 2003 22:32, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> > please give me the name of the program, all dos4gw programs I have
> > tried before just hang.
> >
> the message is from the game Callahans Crosstime Saloon, an old
> Legend
> adventure. It happens when I try to run the setsound.exe that comes
> with the
> game but the main game exe (ccs.exe) shows the same error so i guess
> the
> behaviour is similar.
> I have also installed other legend adventures that all exhibit the
> same
> behaviour.
> which have you tried that just hang?
>
> Ciao
> Enrico
> farmboy1 at subdimension.com

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus, in "Matrix".