Sacrifice demo & sound.dll

Christian Costa titan.costa at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 23 13:49:18 CST 2003

Hi all!

I've tried the Sacrifice demo and it complains about sound.dll.
Indeed it uses its own 32-bit sound.dll which lies in its directory.
Apparently the dll seems to conflict with our 16-bit windows sound.dll

I've joined a small log.

I tried to add a "sound" entry in the [DllOverrides] section in the
config file
to force the native to be loaded first but that does not help.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.
Christian.