Packagers Guide Update #5

Tom Wickline twickline2 at triad.rr.com
Fri Jan 24 03:09:16 CST 2003

Francois Gouget wrote:

> Hmmm, anything of the form <xxx> is a tag sgml so the above
> will not work very well. You should use:
>
> # &lt;wineconf&gt;

Yea I see where it could cause problems now ..

> I noticed another problem. This section is in a simple <para> tag.
> That means that linefeeds are not significant and everything can be
> bunched together. I think what's needed is to replace the <para> tags
> with <screen> tags.

What about <programlisting> ?
I'm still learning sgml. Im doing all this by hand in a simple text
editor :)

> With these two changes it should work great.

Thanks for the help!

Tom

--
One People, One Reich, One Leader - Adolph Hitler, Nazi Germany
One World, One Web, One Program - William Gates III, Microsoft Corp.