resize client size errors

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at sun.consumer.org.il
Sat Jan 25 04:18:16 CST 2003

Hi list,

When running the winelib notepad in managed mode, after resizing the
main window the scroll bar is not aligned with the right side of the
windows as it is upon startup, but is located about one scroll bar's
width to the left of the edge. This problem persists even if I change
the code to explicitly call "GetClientRect", instead of using the
parameters passed on WM_SIZE.

I suspect that something in our resize code does not calculate the
client area properly, causing this problem. Is there anyone here who
wishes to take a look?

            Shachar