mkdir, copy, etc.

Jon Bright jon at siliconcircus.com
Tue Jan 28 05:07:37 CST 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to build OpenSSL using Borland Builder 5 within wine.
Installation of Builder has gone fine, ActiveState Perl went on after a
bit of fiddling, but I've now hit a small problem.  The makefile for
OpenSSL attempts to run mkdir, copy, etc. - this results in Borland's
make attempting to run (after trying to find copy.exe/com/bat/cmd), the
command interpreter found in COMSPEC.  But wcmd is only a unix command -
there is no windows\system\wcmd.exe

Is there already a workaround for this, or can someone point me in the
right direction to look at fixing it?

--
Jon Bright
Lead Programmer, Silicon Circus Ltd.