README translated to Portuguese

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Wed Jan 29 08:40:02 CST 2003

Dimitrie O. Paun a écrit:
> On January 24, 2003 09:04 pm, Tom Wickline wrote:
>
>>www:    Uma grande quantidade de informação acerca do Wine está disponivel
>>pelo WineHQ     em http://www.winehq.com/ : varios guias Wine, base de
>>dados de aplicações,    localizaçao de erros. Isto é provavelmente o
>>melhor ponto de começo.
>>
>>FAQ:    A Wine FAQ está localizada em http://www.winehq.com/FAQ
>>
>>Usenet  Tu podes discutor tópicos relacionados de Wine e obter ajuda em
>>        comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine.
>>
>>Bugs:   Ajuda online está disponivel em #WineHQ on irc.freenode.net.
>>
>>IRC:    O currente desenvolvimento do Wine está disponivel por CVS.
>>        Vai a http://www.winehq.com/development/ para mais informação.
>>
>>Mailing Lists:
>>        Há algumas mailing list para responsaveis pelo desenvolvimento
>>Wine; ver em http://www.winehq.com/development/#ml para mais informação.
>

> Can we please switch these www.winehq.com references to www.winehq.org?
> Any volunteer to update our documentation?

This has already been discussed before. See
http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2002/05/0426.html.

At the time, the decision was to _not_ change it everywhere, because of
all the external references to winehq.com (and it would double the
amount of spam Alexandre receives). Andreas called for a vote on the
issue, but I never saw the results.

Personnally, I also prefer the winehq.org address.

If somebody does it, all references on the website itself should be
updated at the same time, for the sake of uniformity.

Vincent