w2k Explorer makes wine crash in RtlRaiseException [Virus checked]

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 30 11:24:47 CST 2003

> If MSN is calling explorer, maybe we should apply the patch
> regardless
> of the bug reports.  It'd be nice if MSN was closer to working on
> fake windows.
>
> BTW, my patch only implements one commandline parameter, a directory
> name.
> Anyone know if MSN or any other common program uses any of the other
> options the real explorer.exe offers?

Better : return with sucessfull state to programs that calls it,
display a msgbox with all arguments and a message to report  this on
the list.
> Maybe I should update my patch so the fake explorer aborts if you
> use an unrecognized option.
> - Dan

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus, in "Matrix".