[RFC] The Wine UI page

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Thu Jan 30 12:51:52 CST 2003

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, Eric Pouech wrote:

> maybe, if you want full UI coverage, you could add a windowing driver
> section (X11, TTY, SDL...)

That's a good idea, it will be another section.

> IMO, this type of information should be integrated in current status page.

Sure, it's just so much easier to work with it on my site.
I am a bit concerned that merging this page with the big
status page will result in a huge page that is not that
useful. I think that UI elements deserve a special place
(I have not explained yet why I think so, that's another
matter). Nevertheless, once this thing stabilizes, it can
be integrated in the big status page if people feel it's
a good idea. Or we can put it on the official site as a
separate page, and link to it from the main status page.
Details, let's get the content down first. :)

--
Dimi.