half-life

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Jan 31 03:05:17 CST 2003

Not sure. I think some people have got half life to work.

It sounds like the program is getting stuck in a loop trying to allocate
GDI resources, which are presumably limited. I don't know if Wine
simulates the Win9x resource limitations or not (i hope not!). Try doing
a relay trace and looking at what happens just before it starts to die.

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center