Guess who's back, back again... :)

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Fri Jan 31 06:21:59 CST 2003

[Sorry guys, this one didn't make to the list...]

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Mike Hearn wrote:

> Completely nosy of me, so feel free to tell me to piss off, but I've
> been wondering if you get paid to work on Wine for a while now, or
> whether you just make far more efficient use of your spare time than I
> do :)

I wish I got paid :) No, I don't. In fact, I haven't made a dime
working on Wine. It would be nice to, so I can put more time in it,
but that's another story. I am a freelancer, and I had a bit more
time on my hands last year, but starting Jan 2003, things changed,
and I will not have as much time available (in fact, if I get 2h/day
to work on Wine I'll be happy). In other words, things will progress
a lot slower from now on. :(

--
Dimi.