[RFC] The Wine UI page

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 31 12:46:57 CST 2003

> Whether such a matrix is usable (may be too big) is not clear to me.
> But it's an interesting idea. However, the hard part is the content,
> and that's difficult to get. Once I finish this page, maybe we can
> create a unifing matrix, see how it looks.
my idea was not necessary to use the matrix for display, but more for
info gathering. afterwards, it would be easier to extract by rows and or
  columns. in any case, filling in the cells is the hardest task and the
UI row is still empty... so, keep on filling it ;-) (or is it a column ? ;-)

>>another piece, I forgot about some other control(s) (and here it's more
>>than a simple control):
>>- MCIWndClass in msvideo/msvfw32
the real official name seems to be MciWnd according to MS docs
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/multimed/mciwnd_5uer.asp
>   -- status (% completion, what it's missing)
I'd say 20 to 30% completion. Very limited core implementation. All
bells & whistles are missing including extended styles, notification,
MCIWNDM_ messages
>   -- maybe to an audit against the latest MS docs, see _exactly_
>      what we're missing.

A+
--
Eric Pouech