Winelib project

Hans Christian Studt hcstudt at post10.tele.dk
Fri Jan 31 13:10:51 CST 2003

Hans Christian Studt wrote:

>> Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, it's just a symbolic link:
>>
>> Be sure someone fix that in the CVS.
>
> No fix needed - It is correct in /usr/local/bin - sorry

I the current winemaker perl script the variable is used
WINE_TOOL_PATH="$WINE_ROOT:$WINE_ROOT/bin:$WINE_ROOT/tools/wrc:$WINE_ROOT/tools/winebuild"
which support running of the source-three where tools/wrc
exists as well as off the /usr/local/bin-three as long as gcc
is used.

Now when we want to use the winegcc and wineg++ the
source-three will not work.
In order to make it work we need to add $WINE_ROOT/tools to
WINE_TOOL_PATH and to create a symbolic link between winegcc
and wineg++ in the source-three.

The question is should we support source-three
or
should we get rid of
:$WINE_ROOT/tools/wrc:$WINE_ROOT/tools/winebuild
from WINE_TOOL_PATH
Hans Christian Studt  : http://hc.studt.dk  mailto:hc at studt.dk
.dk og W3C standarder : http://w3c.studt.dk