Deficient implementation of SetFileTime or with stub GetSetFileTimestamp

Marcelo Duarte wine-devel at bol.com.br
Tue Jul 1 01:40:05 CDT 2003

Hi,

	Installing a system of the company in the Wine, I found a probable error,
that is the following one: when the archives go being unpacked, them they are
created in the directory with the current date and would have to be created
with the same date of the compact file (as it is made in windows).
	Thus, in the next step,  an update is made verifying the dates it of the
files. However, in the Wine, it gives wrong for cause of this difference in
the dates.
	I believe that I can myself make a patch, however as I still do not have
experience in debugging Wine, he would like a suggestion of as to find the
problem, because I do not know if the bug is in lzexpand (LZCopy) or in
SetupApi (perhaps because of stub GetSetFileTimestamp) or because in
SetFileTime "const FILETIME * lpCreationTime" simply is ignored, and in
server, the function "static int set_file_time(obj_handle_t handle, time_t
access_time, time_t write_time) " must not have more one parameter?
	Manually I make the system to install and run, however I want it running like
in Windows.

Thanks in advance.

--
Marcelo Duarte