Fwd: Simple TCP client (winsock) does nothing

Lars Segerlund lars.segerlund at comsys.se
Thu Jul 3 04:56:06 CDT 2003

  I have tested with a winsock client I wrote and mingw32 and it works
fine, however you are not possibly using low portnumbers ?

  if lower than 1024 ( or 2048 ) wine will not access them from user
space, so something like 10000 would be nice for testing.

  I don't know if this is the problem, just a guess ...

  / Lars Segerlund.