Known Wine ToDo's

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Fri Jul 4 04:56:00 CDT 2003

I guess my opinion would be to remove bullet 3 (WCMD), and change bullet
4 (which will now be 3) to "Add localization to more languages and more
parts of Wine".

Just one quick question - when was it that I became holy keeper of the
national language support? I have to know those things, as I'm trying to
keep an up to date resume on, and such a title is bound to land me more
free-lancer jobs :-).

                Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh