Known Wine ToDo's

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Jul 4 08:03:20 CDT 2003

By the way, what does it mean if I have to enable HardwareEmulation in
the dsound config? I found that dsound didn't work out of the box for
me, I had to alter the wine config file otherwise the sound was choppy
and distorted.

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center