WWN: wn20030704_177.xml

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Fri Jul 4 10:04:52 CDT 2003

Brian,

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 04:02:47PM -0700, Brian Vincent wrote:
> I'm going to include something new with this issue.  From
> now on I'll send a copy of the XML file to wine-patches as well.
>
> wn20030704_177.xml

Good idea :-) but could you please send this in the format the
attachment states it is (aka text/plain) - the way you post it
now is very unpleasant to read. In case you think the xml-version
is preferrable, then posting a link should be sufficient.

  Ciao
       Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer at loplof.de>