WWN idea.....

Brian Vincent (C) VincentB at coppercolorado.com
Sat Jul 5 19:24:12 CDT 2003

> My idea is kind of a spin-off of that.  I sometimes find that I want to
read
> the entire thread of a story posted in WWN, or if it is something that
wasnt
> discussed in a thread, but was like news about someone being interviewed,
> want to be able to read the interview right away...

Each section of WWN has a link that says "Archive".  If you click
on it you get the wine-devel thread in the Hypermail archives.  (Or,
if it spans multiple threads you get an arbitrary one chosen by me.)

If you wish articles/headlines were displayed differently, all you have
to do is go into the WineHQ CVS and make the appropriate changes.

-brian