6 question

Jeff Smith whydoubt at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 10:30:13 CDT 2003

I think I can answer a couple of your questions.

--- Moreno <morenoca at freemail.it> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1) How can i use winemenubuilder?
> it doesn't give any error.
> i try:
> # wine winemenubuilder "c:\\Notes 5.lnk"
> Where it set the menu?
>
> 2) I think to a new application to add to wine. This application help a
> to trasfer application from windows to wine. I mean the main problem is
> the key in the registry. If an application give u to select the
> application and that application make a reg file with the kay take from
> the registry for that application, it's more simple to trasfer that to a
> wine.
>
> 3) I'm new, and i try to start to understand how wine work, but the main
> problem is that i don't find something talk on that.
>
> 4) What can i use to read sgml?

I am guessing the sgml files you are wanting to read are DocBook documentation.
So search for DocBook reader software.  I imagine there are plenty.

> 5) there is a freeware game
> http://www.steffengerlach.de/freeware/xo1.zip
> that if i start like:
> # wine d:\\xo\xo.exe

Maybe it is the missing second backslash between the directory and execuable names.
I prefer to change to the directory and run it from there, but that is me.