MS OLE questions

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Tue Jul 8 14:45:32 CDT 2003

> I've implemented this, I just haven't submitted my work in this area
> because there's a lot of other ugliness around my interthread work which
> I *still* haven't got around to clean up (perhaps I better do it soon).
> Should I maybe send it in as-is anyway if I still can't get around to
> it?

Yeah, please. At this point I am basically running out of time for this
app before I leave/they run out of patience. As such, I don't care how
messy the patch is, or how many other apps it breaks, I'd like to take a
look at it.

I'm still not sure it'll work - I tried a simple inter-process app demo
from 1994 today, and it wouldn't work with wines built in ole.

But, it's either that or wrestle with binary only OLE, and so far every
time I've done that, Microsoft won :(