Redirection of stdout

Boaz Harrosh boaz at hishome.net
Wed Jul 9 03:27:47 CDT 2003

Please forgive me for the extra traffic, if this is out of place to this
mailing-list. I have searched the WineHQ bugzilla but could not find a
match.

When running MSDEV 6.0 under WINE When pressing BUILD:
An extra  consul window is  opened and stdout is not shown. Not in the
Extra window nor inside MSDEV where the  text should be. This is a
bomber since now one cannot F4 to the next compiler error.

I know that what is done is a redirection of stdout to the parent
process through the CreateProcess call.

Does any body know? Is the above a specific problem with MSDEV or is
there a short comming in stdout rederection?

Thanks in advance

Boaz