still many warnings from Mesa

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Wed Jul 9 12:55:18 CDT 2003

> It seems recent patches by Raphaël have fixed all these apart from mere
> four:

Errrm, I did the changes, not Raphaël :-)

>   directx.c:779: warning: implicit declaration of function `glXGetProcAddressARB'
>   wgl.c:325: warning: implicit declaration of function `glXGetProcAddressARB'
>   wgl.c:325: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
>   wgl.c:334: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

Well, for these, we need to define 'GLX_GLXEXT_PROTOTYPES' to have the
prototype defined... After, I have no idea if this could break things up in
case of 'bad' GL headers installed (ie do we prefer 10 people complaining of
Wine not compiling or 1 with warnings ?).

But at least these warnings are 'less critical' than the GL ones (where some
functions had float / double parameters => the generated code was useless).
Here, the generated code with or without warnings should be the same :-)

         Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/