MS OLE questions

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Thu Jul 10 05:44:39 CDT 2003

Most of it is generated by MIDL.

Given how flakey wines built in OLE is with this sort of thing currently
(my little test case app crashes unless you use exactly
ole32,oleaut32,rpcrt4=n shell32=b) I'll stick with trying to debug
native ole for a bit longer.

Ove, can you remember what that book was called, the one that talked
about what OLE does at thread shutdown?

thanks -mike