[Patch] dlls/oleaut32/typelib.c - fix kazaalite

Stefan Jones cretin at gentoo.org
Fri Jul 11 04:27:24 CDT 2003

It of course does not produce the same results, I get

LoadTypeLib() = 00000000
GetLibAttr() = 00000000
ITypeLib2_Release() = 32
LoadTypeLib() = 00000000
GetLibAttr() = 00000000
ITypeLib2_Release() = 29

But the patch which fixed above must of induced an error elsewhere which
broke kazaaLite, I will investigate further.

Stefan